zaterdag 3 oktober 2015


5th September 2015 
 
Around 11 o’clock in the morning, I walked to St. Peter’s. This is a really small town. I saw a beautiful church with a graveyard behind it. There were a lot of old graves over there and there was a private part for rich people. There is a beautiful park behind the house where I’m staying. I was there for an hour. It’s so nice to sit there and walk around. Afterwards, I went to Ramsgate. I had to walk for an hour before I got there. First, I went to Broadstairs town and then I walked the park. A lot of people use this for walking around, but it’s also a place where you can walk from Broadstairs to Ramsgate in just a few minutes. At the end of the park, you have a beautiful view of the sea. You can walk on the beach if you want to. I had a hot dog and a slush puppy as lunch. I ate it by the sea. My host family told me that there was a bigger library in Ramsgate than in Broadstairs. The library was hard to find. So, I asked a woman for directions. She told me that it was around the corner and she walked with me to show me where to actually go. We had a conversation about where I came from, and I told her that I was from the Netherlands. She had never been in the Netherlands before.

St. Peter's


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten