zaterdag 3 oktober 2015

11th Septmeber 2015

Today I walked to Ramsgate again. However, I took the short road this time. I still had to walk for 45 minutes though. I came into town and there was a market. I bought some apples and something to drink. It was really warm. So, I made my decision to go to the beach. There was a bakery with cookies and sandwiches. I saw a sandwich with cream and strawberry jam. It was not as delicious as I thought it would be. The cream was tasteless and the bread was hard. I went to the beach to eat some chips, because I was really hunger. After the lunch I read my book: ‘Make My Wish Come True’ written by Katie Price. It’s about a journalist, Storm, who falls in love with a popstar named Nico. He finds out that she is a journalist and he hates journalists. The problem gets worse when she has to tell her boyfriend that she has fallen in love. The question is of course who will she chose. The way back took me at least an hour. The beach is still beautiful to see. Nevertheless, the air makes you really tired.

Beach in Ramsgate

1 opmerking: