donderdag 15 oktober 2015

9th October 2015 
 
I woke up at a quarter past six, because I would spend my weekend in London. I dressed myself and went to the living room to eat my breakfast. At 7 o'clock in the morning I walked to the couch. When I was on my way, I got a call from my friend that he missed his flight. He would be in London around 2 o'clock in the afternoon. I was in London at 11 o'clock. There was a little shopping centre near the Victoria couch station. I decided to go there to look around and eat a sandwich, and texted my boyfriend for a bit. Afterwards I went back and read my book for an hour and a half. When my friend came eventually, we had to find the hotel. We walked by the London Eye and sat down for a moment. My friend bought a ticket for a boat trip. The boat trip was amazing. We saw the Big Ben and the Tower Bridge. There was a lady that told us several things about the buildings. When we went back, she told the captain that the passengers were not really interested in the story that she told. However, she didn't know that her microphone was on. Everyone on the boat could hear it. We laughed and the lady was a bit ashamed. Around 7 o'clock in the evening, we found the hotel. The hotel and our rooms were fancy. We freshened up and we ate at the restaurant in the hotel. I had a burger with fries. Around one o'clock we went to bed. 


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten