woensdag 7 oktober 2015


25th September 2015 

Today was just a normal day at work. However, I had a tea party at the end of the day. It started around 5-ish. I had to wait for an hour, because the café closes at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. The tea party was in Margate. A town next to Broadstairs. I went there by bus, with a few people. There are 32 volunteers who help in the café. I didn't get to know all the people. The Cupcake Café was so cute and really girly. You had a cup of tea in a green, pink or blue cup. The cakes were tiny. They were too beautiful to eat. You could have as much as you could eat. After an hour, the manager of the café gave a speech. She told us that she was grateful for what we did and the café couldn't exist without us. The church does something for the volunteers every year from the tips that people can give. I got a ride home from a woman and her mother. She lives nearby. I was home at 6 o'clock in the evening.

1 opmerking: