zondag 1 november 2015

20th October 2015

Ramsgate is the planning for today. Unfortunately, not for a long time. I have kitchen training and I can't refuse it. We were in Ramsgate around 11 o'clock in the morning. It was only 5 minutes by train. I showed Jarno the town centre and the harbour. We decided to eat something before we would go back. I ate toast with strawberry jam. And Jarno had a piece of chicken filet with molten cheese and chorizo. I had a taste, and it was surprisingly good. Jarno jested that he had another thing he would cook should he ever cook for me again. Then we had to go back for my training. Jarno walked around town on his own, and after a while he returned and sat in the hall waiting for me. The training itself was not really interesting, because some of the subjects were not relevant for me. After this, we walked around Broadstairs for a while, see the beach again, just sitting atop of the cliffs on the boardwalk. It was already three o'clock in the afternoon and we wanted see a film. It was better to eat first. There was a Pizza Hut near the cinema. Jarno and I shared a pizza together and you had free drinks and salad as much as you wanted. It was not that expensive. Less than 25 pounds. When we came into the cinema, there was almost no one. The film was called Crimson Peak. It was a horror movie. I won’t spoil the movie for someone who hasn’t seen it though. We had the whole room for ourselves. It looked like a private cinema.

Ramsgate

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten