zondag 1 november 2015

16th October 2015: Jarnie’s week. 
 
This day is really exciting for me. Finally, after a month, my boyfriend is coming to England. He arrived at 12 o’clock in the afternoon in Broadstairs. There is a little restaurant called ‘Naughty but Nice’ which sells cupcakes and other things, such as jelly-donuts and assorted breads. We had English tea that contains 5 spoons of sugar and a bit of milk. After we had our cup of tea, I showed him the town and also the church where I volunteer. Kate, one of my colleagues said he had a baby face, and he never thought somebody would say that to him directly. He was shocked, but he could also laugh about it. Jarno knows that he looks younger than he is.
I showed him the shops and beach of Broadstairs. He liked it and was happy to see it al. He had been waiting to see me for a couple of weeks now, and I wanted to see him as well. It was really good to see my boyfriend again. We were a bit hungry at some point, around 2-ish I think. There was a fish and chips shop at the end of the town. We couldn't eat much, because we would have dinner with my host family. We ate lasagne. The same evening we went to Westwood Cross, where the VUE cinema is. Jarno and I saw Legend, a film about two gangsters (the Cray twins) who wanted to control London. There is only one problem. One of the gangsters is in love with a girl. This girl tells the story, however, the end is a bit weird. I will not tell you of course. You should see it yourself. The film ended around eight. We were home an hour later.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten